Thursday 4 August 2011

7000 law enforcement officers details leaked by Anonymous Hackers

AntiSec and Anonymous Hackers announced via Twitter that they absconded with up to 10 Giga Bytes of confidential information, including protected witnesses. They have posted more than 7,000 law enforcement officials’ private information online including: their social security numbers; email accounts and passwords; phone numbers and home addresses on Pastebin.

26 comments to “7000 law enforcement officers details leaked by Anonymous Hackers”

  • 12 October 2015 at 23:25
    Unknown says:

    Earn Money 20000$/Month http://www.htplanet.com/Thread-WesternUnion-MoneyGram-Bank-Transfer-WorldWide

    delete
  • 22 October 2016 at 05:33
    Unknown says:

    My name is Robert Emily i'm here to testify about Mr.Thomas hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Thomas send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Thomas is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (helpneeded40@gmail.com)for how to get it and its cost, and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self

    delete
  • 24 May 2017 at 13:03

    Pssssh!!!
    Here is my mask ip: 47.16.109.89
    Bet ya loser won't be able to find me while you all hack losers being watched !!!

    delete
  • 7 July 2018 at 16:48
    Unknown says:

    can vouch for the services of this well legitimate professional team all time fast,efficient and guaranteed services indebted with proofs of job processes contact …CYBERLOCK25 AT gmail

    delete
  • 7 July 2018 at 16:48
    Unknown says:

    can vouch for the services of this well legitimate professional team all time fast,efficient and guaranteed services indebted with proofs of job processes contact …CYBERLOCK25 AT gmail

    delete
  • 12 January 2019 at 04:04
    Unknown says:

    CLASSIC CYBER HACKS
    How well are you prepared for a Cyber incident or Breach?, Is your Data safe?
    Strengthen your Cybersecurity stance by contacting CLASSIC CYBER NOTCH @ GMAIL DOT COM for a Perfect, Unique, Classic and Professional Job in Securing your Network against all sort of breaches and from scammers as well.
    For we are Specially equipped with the Best hands to getting your Cyber Hack needs met as your jobs will be handled with utmost professionalism.

    We do All type of cyber Jobs such as:
    ☑ TRACKING of GPS location, cars, Computers, Phones (Apple, windows and Android), e.t.c.
    We also Track
    E-MAIL account,(G-mail, Yahoo mail, AOL, Proton mail, etc.)
    SOCIAL MEDIA account, (Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Whatsapp, e.t.c.)

    ☑ RECOVERY of Passwords for E-mail address, Phones, Computers, Social media Accounts, Documents e.t.c

    ☑ INSTALLATION of Spy ware so as to spy into someone else's computer, phone or E-mail address and also Installation of Spy ware software on your individual O.S so as to detect intrusion of any type.
    We also Create and Install VIRUS into any desired computer gadget.

    ☑ CRACKING Websites, any desired gadget it computers or phones, CCTV Survelance camera, Data base (of both Private and Govt organization, such as Schools, Hospitals, Court houses, The FBI, NSA) e.t.c....

    NOTE:
    Other Jobs we do are:
    ☑ We provide Private Investigator service
    ☑ Clearing Criminal records of diverse type
    ☑ Binary Options fraud Recovery
    ☑ Bitcoin Mining
    ☑ Issuing of Blank ATM cards
    ☑ And many more... etc.

    We assure you that your Job will be attended to with care and efficiency as it will be handled by the Best professional hands in Cyber literacy.
    We also have a forum where you can get yourself equipped with Advanced hacking Knowledge..

    CLASSIC CYBER HACKS gives you the Best service in the Hacking world as our Success rate is Top Notch

    Be sure to 📱 💻 us via E-mail @

    Classic cyber notch at gmail dot com

    Crypto.scam.recovery at protonmail dot com

    any time, any day to get the Best Professional hands involved in putting a smile on your face.
    We're Classic Hacks

    Signed,
    Collins .A.

    delete
  • 5 February 2019 at 02:41
    Phantom says:

    Hacker needed
    Phones
    Tablets
    Laptops
    Social media accounts
    And all platforms
    Mail me at phantomhacks28@gmail.com

    delete
  • 2 September 2019 at 16:03
    David smith says:

    I know a hacker who can help you spy on your cheating boyfriend's / girlfriend's / spouse phone, whatsapp, facebook, or other platforms just contact  brillianthckers800@gmail.com, he is the best out there, he is a professional, trustworthy hacker, he helped reveal my ex wife's secret affairs, he also helped settle bank loans, thanks to him I am now a free man, contact him and he will leave you happy then you can thank me later.

    delete
  • 11 September 2019 at 22:48
    carl hogwel says:

    PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
    Hello everyone, i would like to share my experience on this platform. i have been hearing of Blank Atm for a while and i applied through a few people but i was scammed, not until i found Mr George who saved me from scammers, i got my blank ATM card in 5 days after application and tried the encrypted card in an ATM machine and pos cash store to my greatest surprise i was able to withdraw $3000 and that was the daily rate i applied for. to be honest there is no risk involved the card is not traceable and has an infrared signal that blocks off CCTV during your withdrawals. i just payed my daughters tuition fee and cleared my mortgage debts, i am also richer and started a business that is doing fine. Mr George is really a life saver and he is very genuine. You can contact him with this email address: blankatm402@gmail.com
    Best wishes

    delete
  • 25 September 2019 at 09:18
    MICHAEL says:

    i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend IN PERSON OFJOHN who recommended me to who help hack her phone, email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 669 225 2253

    delete
  • 4 November 2019 at 22:23
    JOHN001 says:

    If you need any genuine hacking and you want to be prevented from the so called scammers who rip people of their money, we render genuine services to individuals world wide, we are secured group of people in USA who deal with cyber issues of all kind, such as whatsapp hack, Facebook hack, gmail hack, mobile phone hack, accounts hack, erase criminal records, websites hack, and other hack relating to cyber issues. just contact cryptocyberhacker@gmail.com, whatsapp: +15188160274 we sure to give you the best.

    delete
  • 19 November 2019 at 00:01
    Felix says:

    Some years ago I had a few misdemeanors and was wrongly convicted for prostitution when I was just turning 22, and bad friends got me into this situation. It makes it hard for me to get a job when employers background check me, at the same time i had a big issue with a bad guy that threatened to blackmail me. I was so so depressed with no hope at all until i found this hacker on Google after seeing different wonderful reviews about his services. He helped me clear criminal records, track down the fool that has been hacking into my personal stuff and stealing my bitcoin, also deleted some negative news about me online within 48 hours. I have actually found a special kind & reliable hacker so I am going to tell everybody about this for safety reasons. This is where you can reach him for any hacking related issue. [wisetechhacker@gmail.com or whatsapp:+1{917}5085328]

    delete
  • 22 November 2019 at 13:50
    cLAR says:

    Huge
    thanks to JINNIFER for referring WISETECHHACKER he’s the only hacker who's services are cheap and affordables, he got into an email and Facebook for me. I have
    seen quite a number of recommendations about him and glad I tried him
    myself. (wisetechhackergmail.com.)or whatsapp(+19175085328  ) 

    delete
  • 18 January 2020 at 08:46
    Frank says:

    I Want to use this mediuappreciatingm in after being ripped off my money,They helped me find my cheating lover They helped hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kink and i got to know that she was cheating on me,in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything is trust worthy and affordable EMAIL,CYGUCCIFERHIGH AT GMAIL.COM

    delete
  • 4 September 2020 at 03:11

    Hi. I went over an awesome Hacker Kevin Mitnick. They have assisted with a ton of issues like Phone Hack, Account Hack, Clear Debts, Grade update, Criminal Records help E.t.c. They spared my life.

    you can contact by means of

    email: kevinmitnick773 (at) gmail

    Text/Whatsapp: +1 8634559148

    delete
  • 24 September 2020 at 17:54
    johnny says:


    Are you interested in the service of a hacker to get into a phone, facebook account, snapchat, Instagram, yahoo, Whatsapp, get verified on any social network account, increase your followers by any amount, bank wire and bank transfer. Contact him on hackintechnology@gmail.com +12132951376(WHATSAPP)

    delete
  • 25 September 2020 at 18:12
    Wesley Allen says:

    I was having bad times when i lost over half of my savings to a fake hacker i met online. I never believed i could get back at him or even try to get my money back from him because i have no trace of him. To my greatest surprise, I saw a referral who posted about a hacker that helped her recover her lost money to a fake hacker online. I had no choice but to contact the hacker too because i needed to recover my money back which he perfectly did for me. My dear I'm so amazed like i never believed it could be possible until it actually happened. You can contact him via (Webroothacker@gmail.com) or whatsapp +19172750978 to help you out too.

    delete
  • 5 October 2020 at 07:33
    efren says:

    Are you interested in the service of a hacker to get into a phone, facebook account, snapchat, Instagram, yahoo, Whatsapp, get verified on any social network account, increase your followers by any amount, bank wire and bank transfer. Contact him on= hackintechnology@gmail.com +12132951376(WHATSAPP)

    delete
  • 13 December 2020 at 11:57
    Anonymous says:

    My Credit Card was on the poor side and I couldn’t get a house, a car or even a truck for my new business. I Couldn’t get approved for any type of loan until I read a comment about a private hacker online on how he helped some people fix their credit in the space of 2 Weeks. I gave it a try and reached out to him and to my surprise he came through. He increased Credit score boost to 850 and he also topped up my Credit Card to $250,000 he did it perfectly well and removed all The negative items I had on my credit, you can as well hire him today: wizardbrixton@gmail.com

    delete
  • 5 April 2021 at 06:51
    doron says:

    i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or

    always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,

    email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to

    SUPERIOR.HACK@GMAIL.COM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 213-295-1376(whatsapp) contact and thank me later

    delete
  • 25 April 2021 at 16:16

    I DON'T BUY BITCOIN, I EARN IT DAILY FROM MY INVESTMENTS WITH THIS PLATFORM. https://cryptoforex345.com/
    ✅NO REGISTRATION FEE
    ✅INSTANT WITHDRAWAL
    ✅5% TO 15% REFERRAL BONUS IF INTERESTED.
     I EARN MORE THAN $1000 DAILY WITH THIS PLATFORM AND IT IS 100% SAFE AND GUARANTEED.  TESTIFY THE RELIABILITY OF THE PLATFORM YOURSELF WHEN YOU SIGN UP AND EARN.
    CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE VIA  WHATSAPP +44 7451 272215 FOR MORE DETAILS.  

    delete
  • 26 April 2021 at 17:47
    Mills Dachin says:

    CRYPTO ACCOUNT TAKEOVER (ATO) attacks are on the rise and are costing individuals, businesses, and organizations significant financial and damage that are often difficult to recover quickly.
    Cybercriminals use stolen credentials such as usernames and passwords obtained by malware and social engineering to gain sensitive information, and they’re using that same data to access websites and bankings/Bitcoin accounts wallet to transfer money, execute fraudulent transactions and bring people down to a Zero point financially.

    Dhacker is a multinational equipped Hackers come together as a team to track down & to recover whatever that has being stolen from you from the most difficult internet SCAMMERS. NOTE!! We've received countless heartbreaking reports of notorious cyber scammers and we’ve successful recover them back.

    contact us on
    1⃣Binary Recovery.
    2⃣Files stolen
    3⃣University Score Graded
    4⃣Private Key Recovery
    5⃣Wiping Criminal Records
    6⃣Blank ATM Card
    7⃣FB & IG Telegram Hack
    8⃣Phone Hacking.

    Relate whatever it is to City Center Of Binary Option Service & allow us give you positive result you’ve always wanted with our hacking skills.
    Email 📩binaryoptionservice01@gmail.com pointekhack@gmail.com cyberhackertap@gmail.com we Guarantee you up to %85
    REMEMBER YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR PRIDE

    delete
  • 26 April 2021 at 17:47
    Mills Dachin says:

    CRYPTO ACCOUNT TAKEOVER (ATO) attacks are on the rise and are costing individuals, businesses, and organizations significant financial and damage that are often difficult to recover quickly.
    Cybercriminals use stolen credentials such as usernames and passwords obtained by malware and social engineering to gain sensitive information, and they’re using that same data to access websites and bankings/Bitcoin accounts wallet to transfer money, execute fraudulent transactions and bring people down to a Zero point financially.

    Dhacker is a multinational equipped Hackers come together as a team to track down & to recover whatever that has being stolen from you from the most difficult internet SCAMMERS. NOTE!! We've received countless heartbreaking reports of notorious cyber scammers and we’ve successful recover them back.

    contact us on
    1⃣Binary Recovery.
    2⃣Files stolen
    3⃣University Score Graded
    4⃣Private Key Recovery
    5⃣Wiping Criminal Records
    6⃣Blank ATM Card
    7⃣FB & IG Telegram Hack
    8⃣Phone Hacking.

    Relate whatever it is to City Center Of Binary Option Service & allow us give you positive result you’ve always wanted with our hacking skills.
    Email 📩binaryoptionservice01@gmail.com pointekhack@gmail.com cyberhackertap@gmail.com we Guarantee you up to %85
    REMEMBER YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR PRIDE

    delete
  • 3 June 2021 at 19:37

    Never met any hacker as discreet and fast like this White Collar Hackers. They are called WhiteHats and they has helped me in multiple ways first was when my ex spouse cheated on me- they got me every information from my spouse phone number and now they are helping me paying my credit cards debts. They have the best hacking tools plus service any one can ever imagine and I recommend him to the world. I am thankful and grateful for the second chance. Honestly, WhiteCollar hackers are life savers please contact them here if you need their swift service Email; WhitehatspytechATcyberservicesDOTcom

    delete
  • 23 October 2021 at 16:15
    Great Wizard says:

    Am here to testify the hand work of Wizard Brixton Group of Hackers the help me to recover my lost funds from the hands of scammers who rip me off my money and made me helpless and i could not afford to pay my bills , a friend of my help me out by given me there email : Wizardbrixton at gmail.com contacted him on WhatsApp with (+1- /807-23 ) 4-0428 ;) he will help you recover your lost funds If you have been a victim of any binary/ cryptocurrency or online scam contact Wizard Brixton Group of Hacker they're highly recommendable and were efficient in getting I initially lost 10btc refunded.

    delete
  • 13 January 2022 at 11:32
    Unknown says:

    RELIABLE BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? AFFORDABLE LOAN IS HERE FOR YOU TODAY Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business, home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via Email: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Do you need loan to buy, refinance or renovate your home? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS aims is to provide excellent professional financial services which include the followings

    * Personal loans * Business loans
    * Home loans * Farm Loans
    * Education loans * Debt consolidation loans
    * Truck Loans * Car Loans
    * Hotels Loans * Refinancing Loans
    * Venture capital and many more.

    We are certified, reliable, financially powerful, fast and dynamic, with no credit check and offers a 100% guarantee loans and finances

    Yours Faithfully
    Prof. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
    profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Anonymous' Hackers Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger